Wednesday 3 March 2010

I recently came across this video while stumbling around the internet on a lazy saturday afternoon, and I was truely blown away.
The simplicity of both the music, and its accompanying video was a perfect combination which had me mesmerised from the first note. And although as far as I am aware neither the piece of music, nor it's video have any sort of christian slant to them, I found myself drifting into a state of calm thoughtfulness, I found that words of praise and or joy were coming to the forefront of my mind as I let the music wash over me.
As I sat, I was drawn to a passage in 1 chronicles which reads:


Glory in His holy name; Let the heart of those who seek the LORD be glad.


I was really struck by how much this song had spoken to me, and it amazed me that through something so small and unasuming as a video on youtube, I was able to connect with God in a real and amazing way.
and it made me stop and think how many ways every day does God try to connect with me and speak to me and i just brush him aside, thinking nothing of the ways in which he speaks. God works in and through everything. and I know, that I for one, am far too quick to forget this.
I challenge you, that in the future, try to notice God in everything, you never know what he might be saying.

so have a look at this video, maybe it will speak to you, maybe not, either was, have it as a reminder, that God does speak to us in real and amazing ways.

[ps. go fullscreen]






peace out,.

No comments: